As you continue to enjoy the excellent value and convenience that your F&A Visa debit or credit card offers, we are busy behind the scenes making a few system changes. Don’t worry – you likely won’t even notice the changes! However, it is important that we keep you informed. Here are the details:
On March 8, 2021, F&A will migrate to a new card processing platform for non-PIN transactions.
What is changing?
- The Virtual Card product has been discontinued. If you currently have a virtual card, you will receive a separate communication with more information.
- F&A Rewards Visa redemptions may change, and some redemption options will no longer be available (i.e. Stocks).
- Phone numbers for special services (such as lost/stolen card reporting) will change after the migration, so we will communicate those new phone numbers as the migration date approaches.
We will continue to keep you informed of important information as we approach the migration date, and be assured that:
- If you have an F&A Rewards Visa credit card, you will continue to earn points as you do today.
- Your current credit or debit card will continue to function after the migration date.
- The card lock/unlock feature in online and mobile banking will continue to be available.
- There may be some minor service interruptions on the date of migration, but we will do our best to minimize disruptions.
- Our representatives are here to answer your questions, so please call us at (800) 222-1226.
Thank you for being a valued member of F&A Federal Credit Union.
Director, Electronic Services