Instructions for completing signature card/application for membership
Thank you for your interest in membership at F&A Federal Credit Union. Please read the following information to assist you in completing the necessary information for membership. If any part of the required information is not received, your membership will be delayed until all necessary items are received. If you have any questions as you complete the signature card/application for membership, please call us at 800-222-1226 and we will be happy to assist you.
PAGE ONE OF SIGNATURE CARD/APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Please complete the signature card/application in its entirety in blue or black ink
- Please do not use white out or cross out text or the signature card/application will not be accepted
- Please make sure that you list how you are eligible for membership and/or the name of family member and relationship that you are eligible through
- If you are subject to back up withholding from the IRS, follow the instructions in PART 2 -CERTIFICATION. Do not mark the box if you are not subject to back up withholding
- Sign and date the bottom of the signature card/application
PAGE TWO OF SIGNATURE CARD/APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
- If this is to be a joint account, the joint account holder must complete and sign on the back of the signature card
- If you are establishing a Pay-on-Death Provision (beneficiary), please complete this section. If you do not designate a beneficiary here, funds in your account may revert to the state in the event of your death
- A $5.00 minimum deposit is required to your Regular Share Savings account to open your membership (please do not send cash in the mail)
- A copy of a valid Driver’s License, state issued I.D., or current US Passport for you and each joint account
- Driver’s license or ID must match to the name on signature card
- Application address must match your Driver's License or a utility bill with matching address must be brought in
- If your spouse is a joint account holder and has a different last name, please include a copy of your marriage certificate
- Eligible employees must provide a current copy of employee I.D. or a payroll stub
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
- Please go to www.fafcu.org, go to join and select Eligibility & Online Membership Application in the drop down menu, select the red Apply Online Now button for either Individual/Joint or Minor.
- DISCLOSURES PAGE: read and agree to the disclosures then select “Agree and Continue.”
- MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY PAGE: select the appropriate member group and type of membership then select next.
- PRIMARY APPLICANT PAGE: fill in the requested information then select next.
- PAY-ON-DEATH PROVISIONS/BENEFICIARIES PAGE: fill in the requested information then select next.
- FINALIZE APPLICATION PAGE: print, sign and upload your signed application, upload government-issued identification(s), upload proof of eligibility then submit or mail in your completed forms to F&A Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 30831, Los Angeles, CA 90030-0831. Mail or transfer your $5 deposit