We recently notified cardholders that F&A will be migrating to a new card processing platform for non-PIN transactions effective March 8, 2021. As a result, the card services phone numbers for F&A credit and debit cards are also changing effective March 8, 2021 as follows:
- During regular business hours, please call: 800-222-1226
- After hours service for declined, non-PIN transactions: 800-547-3091
- To report your card lost or stolen: 888-297-3416
- Card & PIN activation*: U.S. 800-290-7893; Int'l. 206-624-7998
- If fraud is suspected on your account, you’ll get a call from: 800-237-8990
We recommend you save the above numbers in your phone so they are available when needed and you recognize any incoming calls.
Thank you for being a valued member of F&A Federal Credit Union.
*Please note: new PIN activations may temporarily require up to three business days to be effective, even if the system message indicates immediate activation when calling. This situation is being remedied as soon as possible.