Monterey Park Branch lobby reopened
We are pleased to announce that F&A’s Monterey Park Branch lobby has reopened for business.
In order to protect the health and safety of our members and employees, we have implemented the following COVID-19 branch protocols - please take note before visiting an F&A branch:
- Every member and employee must wear a face covering while in the branch
- Social distancing is required, there must be at least six feet of space between all persons
- We will limit the number of people allowed in the branch at one time
- Depending on the number of visitors, members may need to line up outside the branch
- If you are not feeling well, or you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not visit the branch
These protocols apply to both our Monterey Park and Whittier locations.
For the protection of others, please self-monitor your health symptoms including any fever or cough before visiting a branch. Additional safety protocols may be in place when your arrive at the branch.
While we are pleased to announce the reopening, members are still encouraged to bank via our "contact-free" options, including using our drive through in Monterey Park as well as our Mobile and Online Banking solutions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.