Easily access your Mobile Banking with the touch of your finger.
Fingerprint authentication allows you to quickly sign into F&A’s Mobile Banking. It works the same way as your phone’s fingerprint authentication.
Fingerprint authentication can be used with the following mobile phone operating systems:
- Samsung with biometric
- iPhone with a Touch ID® sensor
Android™ with Marshmallow OS or above
Note – before setting up fingerprint authentication for F&A Mobile Banking, be sure to set up your phone so it can be unlocked using fingerprint authentication.
Here’s how to set up fingerprint authentication for F&A Mobile Banking on your device:
- On the Login page, enter your Username and Password, slide the Remember switch to On and click Submit.
- Click the Settings icon
- On the My Settings page, select the Settings link
- Click Register Device
- On the Personal Devices page, select Current phone
- Slide Enable Touch ID/Fingerprint to On and save changes
- Enter the one-time password sent to you via text or email
- Agree with the terms and conditions
- Place your finger on the Home button
- Click Continue
Setup complete! If you have any questions, please call us at 800-222-1226.